Sokol Hall sign refurbishment to bridge past and present

By Hanna Christensen,
Posted 2/21/24

The Sokol Hall sign was taken down Feb. 16 and is set to return after it has gotten a facelift.

The sign was installed in 1947 when Wilber refurbished the front of Sokol Hall. Although its neon …

This item is available in full to subscribers.

Please log in to continue

Log in